DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 11

LightWord:

“Then Jesus said to her, “Remember what I told you? I said that if you believed, you would see God’s divine greatness.”” John 11:40 ERV


Are you in a situation today that seem to you maybe God is a liar, just like the people of Israel thought at the sea? Probably you are thinking how painful or shameful it will be to end this year still not having that healing, breakthrough, that desired job, life partner, visa or citizenship.


Now I want you think the other way round, God is not a man. God as a person likes to show up and show off even at the time we least expected, but what will makes this happen is when we choose not to lose faith in Him. He said to the woman, if you still believe, you will surely see divine greatness.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Jehovah God because in You I trust oh Lord! I believe in You and I believe anything can still happened before the end of this year, I'm set for Your divine greatness in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4