DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 12

LightWord:

“And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand.” 1Kings18:44


There are many people who pray just for the sympathy of prayer. They have all the energy to cry unto God for help, but when its time for God to show up and show off in their life with great and mighty things then they stop His action with their low level of expectation.


At the end they become frustrated. Are you really expecting something great from God before this year end? Then stay strong in your faith in God. I know this year 2022 will not just end like that without God visiting me. That should be your attitude in prayer, not in arrogance but with faith in His power. 


Say this to yourself: Father I thank You Lord for faithful is You that promised who also will do it. I believe You and I choose to believe in Your promises that I can see the manifestations in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4