DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 18

LightWord:

“Is any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.” Genesis 18:14


Just like Abraham and Sarah's case, the truth is, when God steps in, it does not matter the time, the condition, the situation, He (God) turns everything around. I believe God with you that even before the end of this year my God will step in to your life.


You know sometimes, you just need a spoken Word of God into your life and there will be total turn around. After the spoken word of God by the Angels to their lives, they couldn't miss that very year after many many years of waiting. I decree you and I won't miss this year.


Say this to yourself: Great and wonderful God, nothing is too difficult for You, I believe this year is not over until You are done with me. I receive Your Word and my miracle is on the way now in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4