DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 2

LightWord:

“And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.” Matthew 17:20


So, it is November, so it is God! I have a good news for you this morning, God can choose to show up and show off even at this last minute of the year. May be you are like Sarah that laughed, or Mary that said how shall this thing be?


But can I tell you something, their faith got them back on track. I want you to know, faith is essential to receiving anything from God. You don't necessary need to have faith like an iroko tree, your faith just as a grain of mustard seed is enough.


Say this to yourself: Lord Jesus thank You because with You there is no close case. I thank You and praise Your name because over my case, You will surprise me with 11th hour miracle and I shall testify to Your glory in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4