DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 5

LightWord:

“The Lord does not delay [as though He were unable to act] and is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness.” 2 PETER 3:9 AMP


God is known as the One who always reserved the best for the last. You may say but you've done all you can, you've done even your best. So, does that mean God has failed? Never!


God is not a man that He should lie, every needs He will supply. I'm not saying you haven't been having faith, but don't let no devil make you lose your faith in God! Keep believing, keep trusting God, every time you wake up in the morning, expect your miracle.


Say this to yourself: Father, I trust You and I have faith that my miracle is just around the corner, and surely, my expectations shall not be cut off in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4