DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 6

LightWord:

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” Matthew 11:12


As we continue in this series I believe the Holy Ghost will be ministering to you, to build up your most holy faith in order to get all that belongs to you this year even before it ends, because I'm very sure God is not yet done with you.


He won't allow this year to end like that without you having all that He said concerning you for the year as a manifestation. I'm not trying to encounrage neither to motivate you, but to stir up your faith in God's ability to that which He has promised because I know He's able.


Say this to yourself: Father thank You Lord for the truth of Your Word. I agree with Your Word today and I take everything that belongs to me this year by my forceful and relentless faith in You. Thank You Lord in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4