DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 7

LightWord:

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” Matthew 11:12


I once heard it from one of my mentor Bishop Oyedepo by name and he said faith is not a gentle stuff, it's a violent force: for right from the days of John the Baptist until now the language of victory is force.

 

Have you placed a limit on God? Listen, one of the main things I have found very interesting and unique about God is that He can do all things. He's so powerful that nothing is impossible with Him including all your cases.


Say this to yourself: Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, thank You because I know this year won't go without You blessing me indeed in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4