DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 8

LightWord:

“Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?” Jeremiah 32:27


The God of the last minute intervention asked me to tell you today that whatever you've given up on for the year 2022 will come right before you as a reality before the end of the year. Just let your faith in Him stand firm.


If you won't lose your faith like Jesus told Martha, I tell you, it will be so amazing to you and to everyone round you. All mouths will say concerning you, this can only be God, this can only be a miracle. Amen!


Say this to yourself: Eternal God of glory thank You for Your word to me at this season. You are the miracle working God, perform Your miracle in my life now in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4