DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 19

LightWord:

“If a man die, shall he live again ? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” Job 14:14


Will you also stand strong in faith today? Will you be like Job that says I won't lose my faith, I will wait expecting God's favor daily until He amazes me (this very year). Our focal Scripture of today tells us the strong faith of Job even when just anyone can easily give up in his kind of situation.


When it looks like nothing more for Job, all hell break loose, yet he didn't give up, still believe in the God of the Supernatural, the God of the last minute miracle. Do you believe the God of the supernatural can amaze you? If yes, and He will.


Say this to yourself: Father I thank You because of who You are, what You can do and when You can do it. I know You still have me in mind and this very year You will still amaze me supernaturally in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4