DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 21

LightWord:

“and said to him, “People always serve the best wine first. Later, when the guests are drunk, they serve the cheaper wine. But you have saved the best wine until now.”

John 2:10 ERV


I'm telling you, God loves to do the best at the last. He just love it, that's His personality. If it were not so, then how will it be the miraculous work of God? How will you know indeed this is God? How will the world come to the God that you serve?


When He shows up when things are already winding up then, everyone pays attention to the supernatural, extravagant wonders of God. And this is what I'm asking you to get ready for at this last hour of the year, I'm believing God that your testimony will be a major one this year.


Say this to yourself: Father thank You for Your personality and thank You for making me to know Your ways. I thank You even as I rejoice for my yet to come the biggest miracle this year that will become a major testimony of the year in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4