DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 28

LightWord:

“If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us..., and he will deliver us... But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods...” Daniel 3:17-18


Apostle Paul in his final epistle to the Corinthians says, examine yourselves if you are still in the faith. I love the way Amplified Version put it: test and evaluate yourselves to see whether you are in the faith and living your lives as COMMITTED BELIEVERS.


To truly know if you've not been losing faith in God, then, your thoughts (conviction), actions and words about God will prove it. Standby faith says yes, I still choose to trust God even though nothing seems happening now. I know God never give up on my case, He's just waiting for best time for me. That's a true faith!


Say this to yourself: Father, I give You praise and glory for who You are, the Lord over all. You alone will I praise and love above all forever, my faith remain strong in You in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4