DON'T LOSE YOUR FAITH! Part 30

LightWord:

“Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee.” Jeremiah 32:17


Just let your faith stand firm. The kind of faith that ignores the mockery of friends and families. Faith like that of the three Hebrew men. Faith that openly declares whatever happens to me He is still God and my God.


What you may be thinking is 2022, but what God want to do for you is not just for the next 10years but that even your generations to come will still keep benefiting from. Will you still choose to believe Him? Keep calm, God can do just anything.


Say this to yourself: Father, I believe with all boldness that You are God and nothing impossible for You to do. I'm ready, for I know something unusual will surely happen in my life this year that will last a lifetime in Jesus' name. Amen!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4