THIS YEAR! Part 10

LightWord:

“And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. ” Isaiah 30:21


Someone once said, another meaning of insanity is to keep doing the same thing same way and expect a different outcome. It can't just work! If you will agree with me, one of the major things that causes frustration and sometimes leads to depression at the end of the year is,


When most of our goals or resolution written at the beginning of the year never get accomplished. Simply because they were written out of ambition and without the Holy Spirit leading us. Don't give room for that again this year, no need to rush, just patiently wait for the leading of the Holy Spirit.


Say this to yourself: Father, I wait for Your Spirit, to reveal to me the way to my fulfillment this year. I refuse to do things again my way, my inner ears are open to Your instructions, and just as You lead me, I will follow in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4