THIS YEAR! Part 11

LightWord:

“If you, then, being evil [that is, sinful by nature], know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask and continue to ask Him!” Luke 11:13 AMP


My advice for you on this third point is, don't struggle to do things on your own this year, never be moved by what you are seeing around but just by what the Spirit is revealing to you.


If He shows you just one goal for the whole year, don't add your own to it, let it be just like that. You really want to be fulfilled in this year 2023?, let the Holy Spirit guide you through, you just follow.


Say this to yourself: Spirit of the living God, I confess without You I can do nothing, I need You this year: show me the way to go, lead me the right path, guide me and instruct me and I'm ready to follow by the grace of God in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4