THIS YEAR! Part 14

LightWord:

“And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.” Genesis 12:2


This was God speaking to our father of faith Abraham on a journey of a new chapter of his life, the primary purpose for which he will be blessed, that he might be a blessing. This is a new year, a new chapter which can productively produce a new you if you will abide by the rule.


This year, look for every avenue to be a blessing to God's kingdom (Matt.6:33), your pastor (Matt.10:40-42), your family (Eph.6:1-4), people around you (Gal.6:9-10), less privileges (Matt.25:37-40), this is also one of the secret of Job's blessing (Job29:1-4, 11-16). Remember, it's more blessed to give than to receive. Acts 20:35.


Say this to yourself: By the enabling grace of Christ I am a blessing to my world. I am a source of blessing, joy, and happiness to many people this year and so I'm full with the blessing of the Lord in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4