THIS YEAR! Part 2

LightWord:

“‘Sir, let it alone THIS YEAR also, until I dig around it and fertilize it. And if it bears fruit, well. But if not, after that you can cut it down.’ ”” Luke 13:8‭-‬9 NKJV


I want you to know that this is from gathered and proved experiences of people including myself in this issue of this year. If you will put this in focus and work by it then you will experience a new, fresh you at every new year.


There are things you need and must know at every start of the year and in preperation of the new year for you to be truthfully fruitful, to be riding on eagles wings even in the storms that might come in that year. I will share with you just 5 nuggets!


Say this to yourself: Father, I cry out for the revelational knowledge of Your Word. Let me find light in Your glorious Light to experience a new life in this year in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4