THIS YEAR! Part 3

LightWord:

“I will remember the works of the Lord : surely I will remember thy wonders of old.” Psalm 77:11


I prophecy into your life, as you have seen the first day of this year, you will likewise see December 31st of it by the special grace and mercy of God. And for this year not to be like every other years in the past,


That is, to be better, more meaningful, fruitful and productive, then, first thing you need to do is to "Deeply, Sincerely Appreciate and Thank God Almighty for the previous years of your life." (Psl.77:11, Heb.13:8, 15, Psl.124, Jer.13:16)


Say this to yourself: Father from the bottom of my heart I just want to say thank You Jehovah. Thank You Lord for the previous years of my life. If not for You Lord. Thank You Jesus!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4