THIS YEAR! Part 4

LightWord:

“I will remember the works of the Lord: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.” Psalm 77:11


This is one of the secret of David, a blessed man. He will never forget all that the Lord has done for him (Psl.103:1-2), regardless of how the year looks to him, he will still be wise enough to keep records of God's wonders in his life and give glory to God.


That's why God keep blessing him. Record keeper are thanks giver, and thanks giver are blessings receiver. Never think it doesn't really matter to God, dear, it does! (Luke 17:15-18).


Say this to yourself: For all You've done for me and for who You are to me all my life, with a grateful heart, I bow down and say aloud to You alone be all the glory in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4