THIS YEAR!

 LightWord:

“‘Sir, let it alone THIS YEAR also, until I dig around it and fertilize it. And if it bears fruit, well. But if not, after that you can cut it down.’ ”” Luke 13:8‭-‬9 NKJV


This year is a very common and popular saying of people especially when the year is still fresh. I will do this and that this year, I will become this and that this year.


Is this good? Yes, it's fine! The only thing is that, statistics has shown that many people don't realize thirthy to fifty percentage (30/50%) of their aims or goals of the new year.


Say this to yourself: Father I thank You for Your faithfulness in my life all through last year. Despite that You are not yet done with me but indeed I know You are so good to me in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4