THIS YEAR! Part 17

LightWord:

“But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all...” 1 Corinthians 15:10


For this year to be a year with difference, experiencing newness of life, then, you need to build up yourself so well in character and capacity. Don't settle for less neither for average. There is still room for more:


A better way your attitude could be. A more better knowledge you can add to the ones you already know. Warning: don't be part of those who suggest "things just happen"; or those who think "some people are just lucky". There's nothing as luck in excelling. You give it what it takes. (1Cor.15:10)


Say this to yourself: Father, I pray for the Spirit of wisdom and strength by Your grace in doing what I need to do and consistently so to become the best of me You've ordained me to be in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4