THIS YEAR! Part 20

LightWord:

“Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.” 1 Corinthians 9:24


Developing your capacity as one of the leg to run in this year race and to emerge a winner is into your skills. While the second leg is your character. And character is major on your attitude.


While trying your best to developing your skills, also look into yourself from within and evaluate your characters. How solid is your character? Are there some behaviours that you yourself know isn't good enough, or those that people point to. You may think they don't really matter, but my brother and sister, they do matter. Change!


Say this to yourself: Spirit of the living God, I ask You to come into my life and purge me of all my wrongs attitude I'm not willing to let go easily, help me Lord in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4