THIS YEAR! Part 21

LightWord:

“I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way.” Psalm 101:2


Work towards changing your bad attitude this year. Cultivate good behaviours. Learn it and practice it. Ask God for help. Even when isn't that convenient, keep building towards good attitude, let people smell it from you; the reward is out of this world.


Your life will really change if you change (replace) your bad habit of entertaning yourself with the good habit of educating yourself. Start reading books, attending seminars, taking courses that will change your life, develop a disciplined prayer life. And you will thank yourself for helping yourself.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father because by the special grace of God I'm done with the life of indiscipline. My life is worth a living this year and I shall be fulfilled in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4