THIS YEAR! Part 26

LightWord:

“And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.” Revelation 21:5


As we are getting to the conclusion of this series, I want to believe you've been informed and imparted on how to live a new life and become a better you in this new year.


Years comes and goes yet it's in your hands to make this year count for good for you. The fifth nuggests was on the two legs needed to run this year race and also to win the race which are capacity and character. And you cannot substitute one for another.


Say this to yourself: I'm blessed of God, I'm filled with the Holy Spirit, I'm living and experiencing a new life now and I'm fulfilled to the glory of God in this year in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4