THIS YEAR! Part 27

LightWord:

“So, brothers and sisters, choose seven of your men who have a good reputation. They must be full of wisdom and the Spirit. We will give them this work to do.” Acts 6:3 ERV


It is important for you to know that you cannot substitute capacity for character or the vice-versa because whatever capacity delivered, it is character that sustains it.


Capacity to me is like the beauty of a lady while character is her good behaviour. Her beauty might get her a husband so quick but her character deficiency may cause her to lose the husband so quick.


Say this to yourself: Father of heaven, I pray, help me to give it whatever it takes. I refuse to be the same, I declare I am full of wisdom and of a good character in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4