THIS YEAR! Part 29

LightWord:

“Good friend, don’t forget all I’ve taught you; take to heart my commands. They’ll help you live a long, long time, a long life lived full and well.” Proverbs 3:1-2 MSG


In making the most of this year, don't forget, the third nuggets is to make sure you do nothing this year but as been led by the Holy Spirit. And next is, always look for means to be a blessing instead of waiting to be blessed.


Then finally, develop yourself in capacity and character. All these are information powerful enough to bring transformation into your life as it was inspired by the Holy Spirit in writing them. Keep engaging in them productively so.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father for Your Light that is illuminating my path. I know I won't be the same again. I'm a new person, by Your grace I am fulfilled this year in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4