TOTAL RESTORATION!

LightWord:

“He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.” Psalm 23:3


Everything that happens to man affect the state of a man's soul either positively or negatively. Think about it, if you are materially in need, it is your soul that will be affected, if your health is unbalanced it affects your soul.


If you're not growing spiritually as expected, it is the soul that will suffer for it. And once the soul is out of peace in any aspect, everything else outwardly will be unpeaceful. But thank God He says He will restore your soul, total restoration, therefore, I decree peace to your soul.


Say this to yourself: Father in the name of Jesus, from this day henceforth, I ask for the complete restoration to my soul that I won't have to tell anyone but everyone will notice the peace of God that supercede all understanding is in me. Thank You Jesus, Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4