SUPERNATURAL HELP! Part 15

LightWord:

“...there cried a woman unto him, saying, Help, my lord, O king. And he said, If the Lord do not help thee, whence shall I help thee?” 2 Kings 6:26-27


Today in our focal Scripture, the woman was seriously in need and has the opportunity to meet with the king (the president), she was so relax in her mind that that was all she needs; like you and I do sometimes.


If only we can call this/that person, if only we can beg that man, if only we do all we can to seek for the favor of that woman and in like manner. The woman was in the same mentality, not knowing she's only hoping in frustration; the king responded to her, who am I?


Say this to yourself: Father thank You for being patience with me even in my drama of seeking and hoping on other source for help in time past. As I turn completely to You today, do to me what no man can do in my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4