SUPERNATURAL HELP! Part 17

LightWord:

“As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.” Mark 5:36


The kind of help that no one can glory for is called the Supernatural Help. The help you receive that makes you as a person suddenly becomes an helpers of others.


To receive this kind of help, I tell you you need no principles, all you need is just to believe God for it. Jesus said to the ruler of the synagogue and you today not to be afraid but to believe only for the Supernatural Help of the Master.


Say this to yourself: Father I thank You that even in my deadless situation now You are there to help me supernaturally. I believe, Lord I believe in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4