SUPERNATURAL HELP! Part 19

LightWord:

“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord , which made heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1-2


Do you know if a whole king like king David in all his glory could still recognized where the real help comes from which is from above, and not from his colleagues despite the fact of his position and connections.


Then, that should be an eye opener for us that the only source of help we need indeed is the one from heaven. Nine years ago, I posted a word on facebook social media but still relevant till tomorrow, that, we need the Supernatural Help of God like we need nothing else to succeed in life.


Say this to yourself: Father, let my understanding of this make me outstanding in life just by Your Help in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4