SUPERNATURAL HELP! Part 20

LightWord:

“For I am the least of all the apostles... But whatever I am now, it is all because God poured out his special favor on me. For I have worked harder than any of the other apostles; yet it was not I but God who was working through me by his grace.” 1 Corinthians 15:9‭-‬10 NLT


When help is available, greatness is inevitable: the devil has no choice than to give you chance for greatness in life. To you that can believe God right now before the end of this year the whole world will celebrate your greatness through God' Supernatural Help.


Help is a product of favor. What is favor? Favor is not all about money, not about cars or houses, God's favor is the supernatural grace of God to fulfill our mission on earth. Apostle Paul said, I am the least of the Apostles, not even worthy to become one but I am who I am today just by the grace of God.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Jesus because I am supernaturally helped of God. This same grace that located Apostle Paul will locate me today and make me great even though I'm not qualified in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4