SUPERNATURAL HELP! Part 22

LightWord:

“I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” John 15:5


Do you know that God is your Creator? And the simple truth is, we have been programmed in such a way that we cannot do anything especially meaningful things in life without His help.


We will always need His help in the pursuit of our set goal in life, ministry and every other things concerning us. How can you constantly receiving the help that is from God? The first thing as been said earlier in this series is to have faith in God.


Say this to yourself: Father, help me to continually depend on You for help in the pursuit of success and never to lose confidence in You that You can help me supernaturally in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4