SUPERNATURAL HELP! Part 3

LightWord:

“Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god.” Psalm 16:4


This thing called supernatural help is real and until you experience it life still remains a struggle. When the Lord turn to you to help you, you become the center of attraction for everyone else to help you.


Everyone count it a great priviledge to be of help to you whereas it will be beyond your own expectation but just because God is behind the scene. God has all you need help for even in abundance, only for you to set your focus on Him and Him only.


Say this to yourself: Father, every area I have suffered myself by putting my attention on wrong expectation, help me Lord today to redirect my expectation on nothing else but You in Jesus' name. Amen!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4