SUPERNATURAL HELP! Part 4

LightWord:

“It’s better to have a partner than go it alone. Share the work, share the wealth. And if one falls down, the other helps, But if there’s no one to help, tough!” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 MSG


Carefully read our focal Scripture of today, the Bible says two are better than one, good! but what is the primary purpose of that? That one can help, assist and support the other.


The Bible explain further that woe, it's tough to the person that is alone because when he falls he's in trouble. Someone once said and I quote, if you fall, you are not in trouble except you are alone.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Lord for You are always with me and ready to help me at any point in time. I ask oh Lord by Your power that You make haste and send helpers my way in every areas I am falling, for my soul not to be troubled in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4