SUPERNATURAL HELP! Part 5

LightWord:

“Two people are better off than one. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 NLT


If you fall, you are not in trouble except you are alone. And for the fact that we all have ups and downs that we cannot survive all alone in this stormy part of life but to have someone beside us to support, encourage and pull us up, 


The truth is, it is only God that can send such people our way, because human being are selfish by nature. The NLT Version of the Bible says “But someone who falls alone is in real trouble”.


Say this to yourself: Lord God Almighty I thank You because it is nothing with You to help me. I know Your plans for me is not to be in trouble, therefore I ask today for Your help in my life that is beyond the natural in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4