SUPERNATURAL HELP! Part 7

LightWord:

“To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.” Psalms 136:4


Quick notice, I'm not just teaching neither am I preaching theory; indeed, in the Kingdom some things answers to principles and some to the supernatural, the supernatural help of God is just supernatural, it's beyond comprehension. 


By the grace of God I'm a product of this even in a strange land and I'm still yarning for more of it in my life; so if you believe God with me then I prophesy into your life today, by this time next month, you won't have to tell anybody but everybody will see that indeed you have been supernaturally helped by God.


Say this to yourself: Father thank You for Your grace that is more than enough to help me in my worst situation. According to the Word of the Lord, I recieve the supernatural help of God in Jesus' name. AMEN!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4