SUPERNATURAL HELP! Part 8

LightWord:

“I am able to do nothing from Myself [independently, of My own accord–but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders].” John 5:30 AMPC


It is obvious that we are at the level we are today just because we still need more of the help of God. Jesus in our focal Scripture was said to be helped by His Father (GOD) continuously, yet to the point of death.


It was recorded that people indeed recognized the supernatural help of God in His life. For no man can do these things You(Jesus) are doing, except God be with Him (John 3:3). The more of this supernatural help you receive, the more the world will read and see the glory of God in your life.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father because it is my own turn for the world to read and see indeed the supernatural help of God in my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4