Jehovah Rapha! Part 2

LightWord:

“But when Jesus heard this, He said, “Those who are healthy have no need for a physician, but [only] those who are sick.” MATTHEW 9:12 AMP


Let me start this series by saying the Word of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, those who are healthy have no need for a physician, but only those who are sick. You are reading this because I know you need the touch, the hand and the healing power of God to heal you.


Probably, you might say but I am not sick. But that might be physically. Consider your finances, your career, your academic, the works of your hand, your family, your loved ones, your spiritual life, even your nation and in the land that you are. Because God says I will even heal your land.


Say this to yourself: My Father and My Lord I thank You for Your healing power that is stretching towards me and everything that concerns me. I declare I am healed in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4