Jehovah Rapha! Part 3

LightWord:

“For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord.” Jeremiah 30:17


I announce this good news to you today, for everyone reading this right now and care to believe God's Word, God will not only heal you, He will likewise make you whole in the name of Jesus.


All through the Scriptures, we see that God is a Healer. He is Jehovah Rapha, the LORD who heals. He says, I will restore health to you, and I will heal thee of thy wounds - and whatever He says He can do that's who He is. He is I am that I am!


Say this to yourself: I am that I am thank You for who You are. I know You to be a Healer, heal me of all my sicknesses and diseases today in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4