Jehovah Rapha! Part 4

LightWord:

“...I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.” Exodus 15:26


Jeremiah, the Pastor, in his distress cried unto the Lord, heal me, oh Lord, I shall be healed, because he knew God to be a Healer. Hear what He says: I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.


In 2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. So, this means God is a all round Healer. He said He will even heal our land.


Say this to yourself: Father in heaven, thank You for Your faithful Word. Heal me and I shall be healed, save me and I shall be saved for You are my praise. Heal our land, heal our state, heal our Nation today in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4