Jehovah Rapha! Part 5

LightWord:

“And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.” Matthew 9:35


As we can see in our focal Scripture of today, I can tell you this aspect is one of the major practice of Jesus Christ ministry in His days here on earth.


That is top one of the things the Father has sent Him to do and I'm glad He's right there where you are now to touch you with His healing power. You shall surely testify today by His mercy.


Say this to yourself: Father thank You for sending Your Son to take away our sicknesses and diseases. I am set for Your touch oh Lord, heal me completely of all my infirmities and sicknesses today in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4