Jehovah Rapha

LightWord:

“For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord.” Jeremiah 30:17


This is one of the most powerful name of God - Jehovah Rapha, which is being interpreted as the Lord that heals. I'm so excited to bring to you another beautiful series of the LightWord devotional with the awesome presence that accompanied this title Jehovah Rapha.


I want you to get ready for a divine touch of God because suddenly the Lord is about to heal you of all your wounds, sicknesses and diseases. He is about to restore health to you. So tell the devil to his face, his operations in your life has been terminated. Jehovah Rapha is come to visit me!


Say this to yourself: Father, I thank You for Your glorious and mighty name. I give You praise in advance for what You are about to do in my life; receive my praise now and forever more in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4