SUPERNATURAL HELP! Part 26

LightWord:

“Two are better than one; For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10


As we are coming to the conclusion of this powerful series, I believe now we understand what the supernatural help means and how rightly we need it in our life. What we can not deny is that without the help of God man can do less to nothing good in life (John 15:5).


The fourth NO, is No Time Accuracy, this means, with no help in one's life every great chance (and informations) comes to you after it occur or when you can no longer do anything to it: always being delayed to reach you.


Say this to yourself: My Father in heaven, I thank You for making me realize that without Your help I am empty in life. Today I cry out for Your help in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4