SUPERNATURAL HELP! Part 27

LightWord:

“Two are better than one; For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10


 Today I cry out to You God, always help me at every point in time to reveal Your glory in life as You've designed for my destiny


To camp it up, the fifth NO when one's life lack the supernatural help is, No Help Meet. Just like our focal Scripture says, when he falls there is no one to help you up.


This means, even when there's still a solution to the falling but because of the absence of an help meet, then the situation will remain or get worse. May that not be you by the special grace of God.


Say this to yourself: Thank You Father for standing by me this while. I pray You send me help from sanctuary from today and for the rest of my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4