THE POWER OF I AM! Part 2

LightWord:

“...Let the weak say, I am strong [a warrior]!” Joel 3:10 AMPC


Watch! No one speaks negativity and expects positive things to happen. As long as you are speaking defeat, you are going to experience defeat. The word you speak can determine and dictate your future because they are telling what's in your heart.


Scripture says, “a man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled. Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” (Prov.18:20-2)


Say this to yourself: Father, have mercy on me. Every areas I've invited trouble for my life or ruined my destiny by the words of my mouth, let Your mercy restore me today in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4