THE POWER OF I AM! Part 3

LightWord:

“...Let the weak say, I am strong [a warrior]!” Joel 3:10 AMPC


Remember the story of Joshua and Caleb, the two among others said "we are well able" and indeed they were able, but others, the Bible said their mouth slew them. You have to speak word of faith and not of fear.


Let the word of victory fills your mouth and not of defeat. In the Scriptures it was noted that "let the weak says I am strong". You know what, you have to speak what you want to be and even what you want to see. Because as you say it, so it will be.


Action Point: Take a look at God's Word and declare boldly what God says concerning you. For instance, I Michael Aremu, it shall be well with me in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4