THE POWER OF I AM! Part 4

LightWord:

“...Let the weak say, I am strong [a warrior]!” Joel 3:10 AMPC


Do you know whatever follows the word "I AM" is what is going to be looking for you? Speak word of victory, word of joy, speak light to your life. I am well able, I am talented, I am great, I am empowered by the Holy Spirit.


I am lifted, I am handsome/beautiful, I am promoted, I am equipped, I am favored, I am strengthen to do all things, I am successful, I am triumphant, I am a light giver, I am the LIGHT of the world. That's what is looking for you.


Say this to yourself: Father, thank You for the power and prophecy in my mouth. As I say it I see it in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4