Jehovah Rapha! Part 12

LightWord:

“And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.” Mark 5:34


The devil has his many ways of oppressing people through tie down sickness and long term diseases, but from today because you happened to know God and believe in the work of Christ, you are delivered for ever.


Who do you think is behind the disease of the woman with the issue of blood for twelve years (Mark 5:25-34)? Spent all her wealth to get health, yet all avain to nothing, until she herself became nothing. Still the issue got worse. But the day she met with the Master Healer - Jesus, that was it. She was made whole for free.


Say this to yourself: Father I thank You, because every form of sickness in my life that has cost me beyond what I have, turning me to nothing, bringing shame and reproach to me, today I am totally healed for free in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4