Jehovah Rapha! Part 15

LightWord:

“That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.” Matthew 8:17


By desiring to be healed, you are pulling the healing power of God towards your direction. As a matter of fact, some just like it the way it is. They never want to be healed. I remembered as a growing up child the first and the last time,


I was admitted in the hospital, and being a child of a Pastor, people started visiting me, bringing stuffs that they won't on a normal day give, so I started enjoying myself, liking the situation until something happened.


Say this to yourself: Father, I'm tired of being sick emotionally, financially, spiritually and physically, I desire to be healed Lord, heal my bruised and hurt life and take away my infirmity in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4