Jehovah Rapha! Part 16

LightWord:

“And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou Son of David, have mercy on us.” Matthew 9:27


I told you yesterday how I was been admitted in the hospital and how I started enjoying it because of the gifts people brought to me visiting, until a young man that his couch was next to mine died, and they moved him to the mortuary.


So, funnily after the clean up, I was told to move to the same couch that was cleaned. And immediately I thought in myself, so you mean I am the next to die, no! Guess what? I ran away from the ward completely telling my Mom, mummy I am very okay now, let's go home, and that was it.


Say this to yourself: Father thank You Lord because You will deliver me from  every thing named with sickness I no longer want in my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4