Jehovah Rapha! Part 17

LightWord:

“And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.” Matthew 9:28


Just like I said, the day my mind picked up, that was it, I was discharged that same self day. But I would have still love to be in the hospital if not for the incident.


The same way many people just love to be sick, they just love it. But as long as you're not loving that sickness again, then I decree such sickness drop off your life now in Jesus' name.


Say this to yourself: Father, I come to You confessing that enough is enough, no more sickness in my life, by Your power, I believe You to terminate every terminal disease in my life in Jesus' name. Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIGHT FOR DARKNESS! Part 19

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE!

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Part 4